Lightweight and easy to use data translator.
Includes translation map editor, map runner, Developer SDK for .NET and more.
Includes most recent version of the translator and utilities.
Package also comes with Map Editor, translation execution tools, Developer SDK for .NET and
over 5300 pre-built templates for various standard file types.
If download fails, please try alternate download.
Looking for upgrade? If you do not have Gold Support, upgrade version 1.91 or older to 1.92 for US$490.
Most documentation packages are self-extract zip files with sample translation maps, PDF and data files. It is fastest way to get translation working:
download one of the "Guides..", read PDF, run map, modify translation for your own needs using Map Editor.
Each "Guide.." uses basic steps to create map. Even if your translation is different, you can use it as a base to start your mapping.
1. Beginners Guide to EDI X12 (including HIPAA). PDF file
2. Guide on simple flat text file to EDI X12 translation. Includes text file to X12 270 map. CSV -> EDI X12. download
3. Guide on complex flat text file to EDI X12 translation. Includes text file to X12 837 map. CSV -> EDI X12. download
4. Guide on database to EDI X12 translation. Includes database to X12 837 map. DB -> EDI X12. download
5. Guide on EDI X12 to CSV flat text file translation. Includes X12 837 to text file map. EDI X12 -> CSV. download
6. Guide on EDI X12 to CSV flat text file translation. Includes X12 277 to text file map. EDI X12 -> CSV. download
7. Guide on EDI X12 to XML file translation. Includes X12 835 to XML file map. EDI X12 -> XML. download
8. Guide on EDI X12 to database translation. Includes X12 850 to database map. EDI X12 -> DB. download
9. Guide on complex fixed length flat file mappings. NSF, UB92, flat SAP IDoc, other custom flat fixed length formats. download
10. Guide on paper to EDI translation. HCFA 1500, UB92, UB04, other paper forms -> EDI. download
11. Guide on XML to CSV flat file translation. XML -> CSV. download
12. Guide on EDI automation and use of VAN services. PDF file
13. Plug-ins and related documentation. download
14. Guide on how to map looping data. download
15. Extreme Translator Users Manual. PDF file (slow loading, over 45 pages)
Do you need translation maps created for you? We can create most maps for your specific translations for $800 per map.
EDI message structure is imported in this demo. Play: How to import templates (Flash)
EDI message mapped to flat file in this demo. Play: How to create mappings (Flash)
XML message structure imported in this demo. Play: How to import XML file structure (Flash)
Flat text file structure imported in this demo. Play: How to import text file structure (Flash)
Map properties set and used in this demo. Play: How to set map properties (Flash)
Templates packaged as separate downloadable self-extracting zip file. Unzip them into subdirectory of your choice under directory called \templates. Use Template Wizard in Map Editor to import them.
1. Additional templates for XML <-> EDI X12 5010, 5030, 6010 translations (including HIPAA). download
2. Additional templates for XML <-> EDI X12 4010, 4020, 3050, 3060 translations (including HIPAA). download
3. Additional templates for XML <-> UN EDIFACT translations. download
4. Additional templates for SAP IDoc translations where IDoc is flat file not XML. download
If you have legacy software you need to call translator from using ActiveX component try our Developer SDK for legacy applications. You still need to have .NET main translator package installed to use this ActiveX component. Developer SDK ActiveX